Job Opportunity at Brooks Brothers in Oxmoor Center
Posted Wed, Mar 31
The Assistant Manager is a consistent top performer who assists the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company’s core values and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling, clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager include but are not limited to:
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales results.
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store management.
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top talent
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in order to maximize sales .