Job Opportunity at Lolli & Pops in Oxmoor Center
Posted Mon, Oct 5
While there is no single recipe for an excellent Store Manager, the following are qualities and experiences we recognize as contributing to the success of our best leaders:
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills – You are energized by working with people: Guests, peers, and store team.
- A bias towards action – You don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- The desire to coach, role model, and mentor – You enjoy growing the potential you see in your store team.
- An eye for detail – you know that the little things like cleanliness, the extra touch, or a few decimals can make all the difference.
- The desire to problem solve – You like finding the root cause and fixing them.
- The ability to multitask – You can prioritize and execute many different tasks each day.
- A hunger for learning – You recognize that everyone can learn new things and sharing knowledge is key to success.
- A positive attitude and fun-loving spirit – You are an optimist who freely embraces your inner child and enjoys having fun while you work.