Posted Fri, Mar 15
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining various building systems
- Operating walk behind and ride on scrubbers
- Operating hi-lifts, trash compactors, freight lift and trucks
- Repairing, modifying and moving retail merchandising units
- Assisting with the removal of snow and ice by vehicle and/or by hand
- Performing minor roof, floor and plumbing repairs
- Repairing minor concrete and blacktop repairs
- Drywall installation, finishing, painting and repairs
- Assisting with maintaining inventory records
- Any other work that may be requested of the maintenance department including maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Some shift work and shared on-call emergency response is required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School degree
- 3 Years in related field
- 2 years Tech School Grad. or Certificate
- Valid Driver's License, if applicable
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, and outside weather conditions; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Requirement to sit, bend, climb, balance, smell and walk.
- Must regularly move up to 25lbs, frequently lift and or move up to 50lbs, and occasionally lift and or move 100lbs.